Latest Movie :

Deadpool


Release Date: February 12, 2016
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy
Rating: R
Running Time: 1hr 48mins

I won't lie... I have been waiting for this movie for a long time!  I was a fan of Deadpool before it was cool to be a fan of Deadpool.  I saw this movie in the theatre - 3 times!  And then pre-ordered the DVD.

I will start off by saying - this movie is NOT for children!!  It is not the fun x-men style super-hero movie that kids are so fond of.  There is sex, violence and vulgarity. It is not for children, that is why it has an R rating.

With all that said, I absolutely loved this movie.  Ryan Reynolds excelled in this roll and pulled of the character effortlessly.  It is funny in all the right places even if it is morbid humour.  I even convinced my mother (who is not a fan of super-hero movies) to watch this one and she enjoyed it. 


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Popcorn & Pickles - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger