Latest Movie :

12 Feet Deep

Release Date: June 19, 2017
Genre: Thriller, True Story
Rating:
Running Time: 1hr 25mins

----------------------------------------

12 Feet Deep, inspired by true events, is a story of two sisters who are trapped beneath the fiberglass cover of an Olympic sized pool.  If I am going to be completely honest, I did not have much hope for this one.  My gut instinct was not wrong, this movie dragged on and I even considered shutting it off, but I felt invested and had a need to complete it.  It certainly will make you think twice about going to a public pool on a long weekend though!






Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Popcorn & Pickles - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger