Latest Movie :

Careful What You Wish For


Release Date: April 3, 2015
Genre: Drama/Thriller
Rated: R
Running Time: 1hr 31mins

-----------------------------------------------

I'm a closet Nick Joans fan.  There.  I said it.  Normally I try to keep my celebrity crushes to men closer to my age... but I really enjoy movies (and shows) that Nick Jonas is in.

Careful What You Wish For was an interesting movie... it started off quite slow, but gained momentum as it went on. The story revolves around a teen who gets more than he bargains for when he has an affair with his married neighbour.  There is a death and a substantial insurance claim that drag the main character into a fierce scandal.  As this is a rated R movie, it is not for children, there are intense sexual scenes and adult topics.  The ending felt a little rushed, but did not really bring down the quality of the film.






Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Popcorn & Pickles - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger