Latest Movie :

Unbroken

Released: 2014
Genre: Ture Story,  Biography, Drama, War

Unbroken...I wasn't in a movie watching mood when I watched this.  And to be honest, when I saw the previews, this movie was NOT on my list of must-see movies.  That being said, I was pleasantly surprized and really enjoyed this movie!!

Directed by Angelina Jolie, this movie is based on a true story of the life of WWII veteran and Olympian Louis Zamperini.  It is a lengthy movie - totalling 137 minutes, but well worth the watch.  The action and survival story really draws you into it.

One of my new favourite actors was in this movie as well: Finn Wittrock (from AHS fame, with his portrayal of Dandy Mott.)



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Popcorn & Pickles - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger